released this 2 years ago | 4 commits to master since this release
- Minor typo correction(japh).
- Add PTR search support.
- Add regexp PTR search support.
- Apparently Net::CIDR does not like searching IPv4 and IPv6 at the
same time. Each requested CIDR is now checked on its own. While
it says the functions will handle both in the docs, apparently
this does not mean at the same time.
- Add in handling of % in IPv6 addresses.
- Add in handling of slightly malformed IPv6 address that netstat
on FreeBSD seems to sometimes produce, using ':.' for the port
delimiter instead of '.'. This is not to be confused with ::
appearing at the end, but like "fe80::4ecc:6aff:.123".
released this 2 years ago | 19 commits to master since this release
- Previous issue turned out to be specifically. Added
addtional handling for UDP as it is stateless. This
removes '?' from previously. State for for UDP is ''.
- Handle where FreeBSD does not state LISTEN.
- Add a missing error flag.
- If state is not defined use '?'.