Provides a handy method for having a handy extensible script for running elasticsearch searches and displaying the results. https://metacpan.org/release/Search-ESsearcher
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
It provides a dynamic system for searching logs stored in Elasticsearch. Currently it has out of the box support for the items below.
It has 5 parts that are listed below.
- options : Getopt::Long options that are parsed after the initial basic options. These are stored and used with the search and output template.
- elastic : This is a JSON that contains the options that will be used to initialize Search::Elasticsearch.
- search : This is a Template template that will be fed to Search::Elasticsearch->search.
- output : This is a Template template that will be be used on each found item.
It will search for those specified in the following order.
- Search::ESsearcher::Templates::$name->$part (except for elastic)
pkg install perl5 p5-JSON p5-Error-Helper p5-Template p5-Template-Plugin-JSON p5-Time-ParseDate p5-Term-ANSIColor p5-Data-Dumper cpanm Search::ESsearcher
yum install cpanm cpanm Search::ESsearcher
apt install perl perl-base perl-modules make cpanminus cpanm Search::ESsearcher